Often I am asked to recommend books for entrepreneurs. Here is a list of titles that I think are worth reading. Success in business means constantly learning and evolving, what better way to do so than sitting down with a good book.
1.The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
2. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
3. Screw It, Let´s Do It by Richard Branson
4. 7 Strategies for Wealth and Happiness
5. Secrets of Closing the Sale
Let me know what you think. I would love to hear which are your favourite Books. Open minds invite new ideas, sharing ideas makes us all a little smarter.
So you have decided to make this year YOUR year and you are going to be working from home full time or part-time. You are going to be your OWN BOSS! Excellent! You are off to a great start!
Now the question is WHERE DO I BEGIN?
The key is to BRAND YOU!
Branding is about your mission! Your message Online! How you want to show up in the world online.
Here are some questions to ask yourself before branding yourself online:
1. Who are my ideal customers?
2. What customer base do I already have?
3. Who are my competitors?
4. How are my competitors branding themselves online?
5. What problem does my company solve?
6. Is there a market for this solution?
7. Are my products or services unique?
8. When people think about my products or services what associations do they have about it?
9. What are the emotional benefits that only my products or services can give to my clients?
10. What kind of personality will my brand have?
Feel free to download for your personal use
BRAND YOU FREE PDF WORKSHEET